The T1 amp deploys the sta510a as output chip in full bridged, non-paralled configuration.This amp is best used with speakers around 8ohm. It can driver 4ohm speakers, but output will be less, around 50W.
The new batch have Mundorf MCAP input caps (the picture does not show the MCAP's)
The board can only take DC powersupply, no AC. Accepted DC range is 24V - 39V. We recommend the Connexelectronic 38V (turned down a bit to around 35-36V) to power it
Ground on the two channels can not be connected together. It is ok to only connect 1 speaker and leave the other channel unconnected if desired.
- Power input: DC 24V-39V (only DC!)
- TC2000 controller and one sta510a power stage chip.
- On/off relay, preventing "pop" sound in speakers during on/off
- Input impedance: 50K
- Input sensitivity for full power: 1.5V rms
- Dimensions: 128x81x38mm
- PCB thickness 2mm
- Comes fully assembled, as pictured.
- All caps and parts are well known brands
- Big fanless heatsink.
Part brands might change slightly between batches because of availbility.