34V 6A Power adaptor for UD80, T1 and other amplifiers
Input: Worldwide 100-240V 50-60Hz
Plug is 5.5/2.5mm, center positive.
Net weight: 0.97KG
Gross weight 1.24KG
- AC input voltage rating: 100VAC to 240VAC
- AC input frequency : 50/60Hz
- Input current:3A max
- Inrush current: 50A max. for 110V/60Hz at cold start (25°C)
- Efficiency: 85% (Min.) at 220VAC/50Hz input with full load
- RATED OUTPUT: 34VDC 6A
- Ripple max 120mA
- Turn-on delay time 1S
- Hold up time 8mS
- Dielectric withstand (Hi-pot) test: /Primary to Secondary AC1500V, 5mA max., 1 minute for type test, AC 1500V 3 second for production.
- Over-Current Protection: The power supply shall be protected when any output operating in overload condition. Under any line condition for an indefinite period of time. The power supply shall be self-recovery when the fault condition is removed.
- Short-Circuit Protection: The power supply shall be protected when any output operation in circuit short condition. The power supply shall be Auto restart when the fault condition is removed.
- Over-Temperature Protection: The power supply shall be protected when the temperature higher than the IC thermal shutdown temperature. After the temperature less than the IC thermal shutdown temperature. The power supply shall be self-recovery.
- The power supply shall be capable of operating continuously in any mode without performance deterioration in the following environmental conditions.
- Operating Temperature:0°C~40°C ;
- Relative Humidity:10%~90%;
- Vibration: 1.0mm,10-25Hz,15 minutes per cycle for each axis (X,Y,Z)
- Storage Temperature:-20°C~70°C
- Storage Relative Humidity:10%~90% Vibration and Shock ;
- The power supply shall be designed to withstand normal transportation vibration per MIL-STD-810D, method 514 and procedures X, as it is mounted in the chassis assembly and packed for shipping.