This is a small board that receives and streams audio over Wifi. It supports a wide range of application including Spotify, Tidal, Deezer and more. It also supports Airplay, so it can be set as an output device on Mac computers or stream from iTunes and other Mac and iPhone applications. It can be used together with our Tripath range of amplifier to create a small and efficient wireless sound system, or with any amplifier with an analog audio input. t’s not really suitable to be used with headphones, as the analog audio output is not that strong. It does require some DIY to hook it up, as there is only a 2 pin connector for power and 3 pin connector audio output. The other Pro version has 3.5mm plugs and can be setup in no time with minimal effort.
You can link several of these to create a multi room setup, where you can control volume of each device individually.
This mini board has WIFI (no Bluetooth) and only analog output. Look at the other Pro board for added digital i2s output and also Bluetooth input.
This board requires a 5V power supply (NOT INCLUDED) connected to the 2 pin connector. You can get 5V from any USB charger, it should be 1A or more.
There is an antenna connected to the board, that can hang freely or you can tape it onto something.
Download control APP:
- WIFI input
- Streaming protocols supported: Airplay, DLNA, Spotify Connect, Qplay
- Power supply: 5V, min 1A (not included) connected to 2 pin connector
- Multi room Support
- Speaker name can be changed in the app
- Music Formats: FLAC, AAC+, ALAC, MP3, APE, WAV
- THD: 0.009%
- SNR: 89dB
- Power cable: 22cm included with 2.54mm connector
- Audio cable: 22cm with 2.0mm connector
- Wifi Antenna: 16cm included
- Dimensions: 55x41mm