This version of T2 use sta510a chips instead of sta505. They can take voltages up to 39V, but as that would result in too much heat for the heatsink 35V max are recommended unless you plan to expand the heatsink. We recommend 38V psu turned down to 34-35VDC. The sta510a chip is also better at lover impedance loads than the sta505 chip. The new batch comes with MUNDORF MCAP input coupling caps. (picture differ)
Hifimediy T2 SE STA510A MUNDORF MCAP
This model is no longer in stock. The New regular T2 amp has improved specs now, see here:
Out of stock, can be preordered
China Warehouse: -4
Notify me when this product is in stock
This board can take both AC and DC powersupply.
DC: 24-39V (max 34-35V recommended)
AC: 17-27V (max 24V recommended)
Ground on the two channels can not be connected together. It is ok to only connect 1 speaker and leave the other channel unconnected if desired.
– 10000uf Nichicon KG cap
– Power input: max.39V for sta510a, max 35V recommended
– TC2000 controller and two sta501a power stage chip.
– On/off relay, preventing “pop” sound in speakers during on/off
– Input impedance: 50K
– Input sensitivity for full power: 1.5V
– Onboard volume pot
– Dimensions: 128x81x38mm
– PCB thickness 2mm
– Comes fully assembled, as pictured.
– All caps and parts are well known brands
– Big fanless heatsink.
Part brands might change slightly between batches because of availbility.
Rated 5 out of 5USD109.00 – USD112.49