Without MCAP (pictures does shows the mcaps – this price is without mcaps) – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. ONLY JANTZEN VERSION AVAILABLE
TK2050 is the chipset consisting of the TC2000 controller and the TP2050/STA505 output stage chip. Our T2 amp uses an upgraded output stage chip, STA510A together with the TC2000 controller. This makes it more powerful and better at lower impedances, whle keeping the great sound signature of the TK2050 which is mainly from the TC2000 controller.
The T2 utilizes one STA510A output stage chip for each channel in paralleled configuration. This amp can drive any speaker from 4-8 ohm. It is recommended for speakers in the 4 ohm range. For 8 ohm speakers, we recommend the T1 amp.
The input capactiros are quite important for the sound quality of this kind of amps, as it’s one of the few parts that the audio signal flows through.
- 10000uf Nichicon KG cap New batch december 2014 uses 3900uf Nichicon KG caps
- 2*100W@4ohm, 2*50W@8ohm
- Power input: DC 22V-31V or AC 16V-22V
- TC2000 controller and two sta505/tp2050 power stage chip.
- On/off relay, preventing “pop” sound in speakers during on/off
- Input impedance: 50K. (20K if you remove the vol.pot)
- Input sensitivity for full power: 1.5V RMS
- Onboard volume pot
- Dimensions: 128x81x38mm
- PCB thickness 2mm
- Comes fully assembled, as pictured.
- All caps and parts are well known brands
- Big fanless heatsink.
the soundis very god bigger capacitor is a fine upgrade